Meetings and conferences organised by the National School of Leadership in Education are the opportunity to share practice and theory, exchange experience and meet head teachers and other professionals from schools and kindergartens, representatives of the Ministry of Education, representatives of public institutions, domestic and foreign scholars and researchers in the field of education. Different topics and various views on education, especially in management of education are discussed at such meetings.
Key objectives of meetings and conferences:
- addressing current topics in management, finance and legislative developments in education,
- systematically developing the professionalism and professional development of head teachers, assistants of head teachers and other professionals in kindergartens, primary and secondary schools,
- promoting the exchange of experience and good practices in the field of education,
- transferring knowledge of scholars and other experts from theory to practice in schools and kindergartens,
- establishing links between the Ministry of Education, public institutions and head teachers.